Wednesday, June 4, 2008

When you start thinking that tomorrow is a holiday ... you get to look forward to the next day rather than living out the present day. But that's the truth. Knowing tomorrow is a holiday, my mindset is how to spend tomorrow without realizing that i have to get through this day first. Like i said, this is gonna be one dragging lazy monday. I've gotten a new phone with competetive cell rates in comparison to my previous phone! That company is crap and has nothing in comparison to my new cell!! So that's what's probably going to keep me motivated all day. Just entertaining myself on my cell, transporting myself into a new world.


Aside from having hangovers from the weekend, its really difficult to gain momentum knowing another rest day lay ahead. But like they say, you have to go through today to reach tomorrow. Well hoping I could get into a productive mood today ... hehehe ... Have a great week ahead.

No comments: